Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Key Largo




5:53 PM 84 degrees. Joe, Matt & Wayne spent the morning getting scuba re certified, and then all four of us went out on the dive boat in the afternoon. I intended to snorkel, however I left my back up pair of contacts on the boat and not wanting to risk loosing a lens, I stayed on the boat.


The reports from the "bottom" are great, all had a great time. We are headed to the pool for a quick dip before deciding our dinner plans.


I have been getting eaten alive by the little flying wings with teeth (No See Ums). I remembered that I had a supply of benadryl on the boat and have started to pop them like crazy. Need to get the swelling down.


I will shoot something up after dinner.


Best from the Florida Keys


Ross


with Joe, Wayne & Matt

No comments: