Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Key Largo




We arrived at Key largo this afternoon after a quick run from Miami. We are settled in and went to lunch at a local restaurant. The plan is to stay here today and tomorrow as well. Joe, Matt & Wayne will be recertifyinig their scuba skills tomorrow morning and then off for a 2 tank dive in the afternoon. Since I am not certified, I will go on the boat, snorkle and count bubbles.


I went to the pool associated with the marina. Joe met me on the way back to the boat to tell me that we had a line wrapped around the port prop. He quickly changed into a swimsuit and hopped in with a knife. He quickly cut the line off and we have a trophy.


I have started this edition of theblog as I could not get any other photos on the first.


More later


Ross


with Joe, Wayne & Matt

No comments: