Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aboard Sea Ya but the Ship is on the HORIZON

Well Not really, however she will be in Ensenada on Saturday. I am enjoying the stay here in San Diego with Joe Weathers aboard Sea Ya. Joe leaves this afternoon and I will remain aboard waiting for Chuck Pascal to arrive on Friday Morning. Chuck will be going with me to unload the boat. My nephew Ryan Pfaff, who lives here in San Diego, will also be making the trip South of the Border to assist. I will have some time tomorrow to gather the last few things that I will take to Mexico. Joe & I stripped the boat of food items and things like coffee, so I have a grocery store run ahead of me.

I also purchased a really neat water filter which will be useful. It has 2 filters and an ultra violet light that KILLS any little bugs in the water. I want them dead, not wounded! Having dinner with Ryan & Liz ( his girlfriend) tonight.

Ross with Joe, in beautiful sunny San Diego.

No comments: